Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

India

Instagram Suspends The Observer Post Hindi Account With 32,000 Followers, Cites No Reason

observer post hindi

Instagram suspended the official account of The Observer Post Hindi on December 9 without giving any specific reason for the action. The page had more than thirty two thousand followers and regularly reached millions of users across the country and abroad.

The suspension notice says that the account has been disabled and that the organisation has one hundred and eighty days to appeal. If the review does not go in their favour, the account may be removed permanently. The message simply says, “We suspended your account, Observer Post Hindi,” and adds that the page will not be visible to anyone on Instagram during the suspension period. The platform did not mention which rule or policy had been violated.

Instagram Suspends Observer Post Hindi Account With 32,000 Followers, Cites No Reason

The team at The Observer Post Hindi said they have already submitted an appeal to Meta. “We have appealed. Beyond this we have no information,” the team said.

Observer Post Hindi is the Hindi language platform of The Observer Post, an independent digital news outlet that covers national and international affairs. The Hindi service publishes news reports, analysis and ground stories related to politics, society, culture and current events for a wide Hindi speaking audience. The Instagram page had become one of its most important spaces for public engagement.

You May Also Like

India

A sessions court in Koppal district of Karnataka on Monday sentenced three men to death after convicting them in the gang rape of two...

Indian Muslims

Tension gripped parts of Darjeeling in West Bengal during the ongoing Special Intensive Revision SIR of electoral rolls after nearly 30 members of the...

India

At the AI Impact Summit 2026 held at Bharat Mandapam in New Delhi, top technology leaders urged employees not to panic over fears that...

India

The Supreme Court of India on Monday declined to entertain petitions seeking action against Himanta Biswa Sarma over his alleged hate speech targeting “Miya...

Copyright © 2025 The Observer Post. All Rights Reserved.